Right of withdrawal
Did you purchase a product from 7Hills Store but you are no longer convinced of?
You can withdraw from the purchase within 15 working days of the purchase. (Monday to Saturday)
During promotion days (Seasonal Sales, Black Friday, Cyber Monday etc.) we do not accept returns of products bought with a discount of over 40% (included). It will only be possible to change size or exchange with a product of the same price, the shipping and return expensed will be paid by the client.
If the product shows no signs of alteration, if it has the tags attached and if it does not show signs of wear or washing, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the subject email, write "Right of Withdrawal - Order No. 00XX" (the order number can be found on your accompanying invoice).
Wait for a confirmation email from us, which will contain the instructions. The goods must be returned within 10 working days from the return confirmation email.
After a maximum of 14 days from receipt of the goods, we will refund the amount spent by bank transfer.
To access the return procedure, remember to check the following conditions:
- The products must be in the same condition in which you received them, original tags and original packaging too. If the original packaging is damaged or incomplete, 7Hills Store will retain an amount not exceeding 10% of the goods value.
- You can return only one product complete, not parts of it.
- You cannot return an audio-visual product possibly open.
- The responsibility for the return and the related shipping costs are entirely borne by the customer, until delivery is made to our warehouses. 7Hills Store will not be held responsible for theft or damage that may have occurred during shipping.
- If your items are faulty or not as described, you are entitled to return them to us within 14 days of receipt for exchange or a refund. If you are returning the items after 14 days has passed, we may opt to repair or replace them before offering a refund. We will cover the cost of any return postage for goods bought online which are faulty or not as described.
- If one or more of these conditions fail, 7Hills Store will return the product to the customer, charging him the costs necessary for shipping.